I find myself spending more and more time in Colombia, escaping from the harsh economic realities of Argentina as much as I can. In March, I spent a few weeks in Cartagena and San Andres Island (a remote island close to Nicaragua) soaking up the sun and beautiful Caribbean Sea.
While in Cartagena, I took a private tour a small island off the coast, where there was a boutique hotel for day guests, with two amazing pools and a party atmosphere. I also toured Playa Blanca and the old historic city.
San Andres is one of the prettiest islands I've been to - just a short one hour flight from Cartagena. There, I swam with stingrays, took in the local food (grilled fish and rice marinated with coconut milk) and went on a party cruise with a bunch of locals.
All in all, it was a great trip. Click here to see more photos from this most recent adventure (Facebook has changed its privacy settings, so only my Facebook friends will be able to see pictures on this link).

No comments:
Post a Comment