Hi, I'm Matt and at any given time, I'm usually living in Buenos Aires, Lima, Peru or Bogota. After selling my house, my car and my furniture in Connecticut, USA, I moved here in the spring of 2007 and have created this blog to share some of my experiences in South America. I hope you enjoy!
06 August 2008
Buenos Aires Nights
On a clear day or night on the top of a tall building in the Retiro neighborhood of Buenos Aires, it is possible to see Uruguay across the River Plate. Last night, I swung by a friend of mine's place in Palermo. It's a VERY upscale apartment complex and, on the 27th floor terrace (with heated pool for swimming year round), it overlooks the U.S. Ambassador's residence and the United States Embassy, as well as offering a panoramic view of all of Buenos Aires. Fortunately, I had my digital camera with me. The shots aren't the best (it was at night), but they demonstrate what a cosmopolitan city Buenos Aires really is. Enjoy. (PS: The huge yellowish looking building in the last picture is the US Embassy).


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment