Powered By Blogger

09 August 2008

Where the hell is Matt?

Apparently this YouTube video has been popular for some time now, but I just recently had the opportunity to see it for the first time.  "Matt" is a 30 something year old (from Connecticut actually) who spent time traveling to all parts of the world and, while doing so, videotaped himself dancing, often together with natives. He took the best parts of the video and mixed it to music.  While I've been blessed with the fortune of having visited over 60 countries, I only wish I could have documented my experiences the way Matt did.

While I would never actually video myself dancing, I am so envious of the incredible opportunities he had to experience so many other cultures as he created and produced this.  It just goes to show that, regardless of our political, social, or economic differences, we are all human.  

If things ever sour in Buenos Aires politically/economically, I don't think I'd have any qualms about selling my apartment, buying a round-the-world ticket (and a handheld video recorder) and doing something similar.  Watch the video by clicking the link below:



1 comment:

neagley said...

That's such a lie...you don't even dance when there isn't a video recorder around!