Hi, I'm Matt and at any given time, I'm usually living in Buenos Aires, Lima, Peru or Bogota. After selling my house, my car and my furniture in Connecticut, USA, I moved here in the spring of 2007 and have created this blog to share some of my experiences in South America. I hope you enjoy!
17 October 2013
Bringing it to Baltimore!
For someone who's been to 80+ countries to date, and for the life of me, I had never made it to Baltimore in all of my past travels. I recently had a chance in early October to visit this charming city. It lacks the big city feeling of a New York or London, but has a warmth to it that doesn't exist in larger cities. Not only that, it sports some of the best seafood I've ever had.
I spent the majority of my time in the area known as Inner Harbor, which is filled with stores, malls, restaurants and bars. What surprised me the most was the incredible sunsets they have on clear days, as evidenced in one of the photos above.
While there, I was given detailed instructions on how to properly eat Maryland Crab and I now consider myself an expert on the subject! I even had an opportunity to visit Baltimore's National Aquarium, which had one of the best exhibits I've ever seen outside of the aquarium in Cape Town, South Africa.
For more photos from this recent journey, click here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment