Hi, I'm Matt and at any given time, I'm usually living in Buenos Aires, Lima, Peru or Bogota. After selling my house, my car and my furniture in Connecticut, USA, I moved here in the spring of 2007 and have created this blog to share some of my experiences in South America. I hope you enjoy!
30 November 2013
One night in Bangkok
After 16 hours of flights and a three hour layover in Hong Kong, the first thing I did in Bangkok after checking in was to visit one of my favorite restaurants in the world - Sirocco. On the 64th floor of hype State Tower building, it's the tallest open air restaurant in the world and was featured in the movie Hangover 2. Thankfully the weather was perfect, albeit windy 1,000+ feet above the ground.
Better yet, this morning I received a call from the hotel manager. They accidentally checked me into a room last night without a river view (I paid extra for this) so for the rest of my stay with them they upgraded me to a master suite with incredible views which I will post in a later update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment