Hi, I'm Matt and at any given time, I'm usually living in Buenos Aires, Lima, Peru or Bogota. After selling my house, my car and my furniture in Connecticut, USA, I moved here in the spring of 2007 and have created this blog to share some of my experiences in South America. I hope you enjoy!
03 December 2013
Ayutthaya - Thailand's historic ancient city
On Sunday, I traveled two hours north of Bangkok to the former capital city of Ayutthaya. Founded in 1350, it was also once home to the royal family as well as being a UNESCO World Heritage site. The ground are amazing and you're surrounded by ancient wats (temples) dating back centuries. On the way back, I took a river boat to return to Bangkok with a buffet lunch and enjoyable views of the many villages along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment