Hi, I'm Matt and at any given time, I'm usually living in Buenos Aires, Lima, Peru or Bogota. After selling my house, my car and my furniture in Connecticut, USA, I moved here in the spring of 2007 and have created this blog to share some of my experiences in South America. I hope you enjoy!
09 December 2013
Kuala Lumpur - Where the East meets the West
In my four trips to Kuala Lumpur, I've never spent more than one night here, and this trip was no different. I was in and out in 24 hours. With just under 1.5 million residents, it's Malaysia's capital (and largest) city and its primary claim to fame is the Petronas Towers - the world's tallest twin towers (and third tallest building in the world) at more than 1,450 feet. Since people queue up starting at 6 am to purchase same-day tickets to the top, I reserved a ticket online months in advance so I could guarantee a trip to the top while in town. The architect of the towers, Cesar Pelli, is an Argentine-American and former professor at Yale University.
Following my trip to the top for some really breathtaking views and photo opportunities, I then visited the Presidential Palace and spent the rest of the day lounging at the rooftop pool before flying back to Bangkok.
Click here to see more photos from Kuala Lumpur.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment