As mentioned in my last blog post, the week before Christmas, my parents, sister and her family packed up and flew into Basel, Switzerland for a week long river cruise excursion to Breisach, Germany; Strasbourg, France; Heidelberg, Koblenz and Cologne, Germany and ending up in Kinderdijk, Holland.
On our fourth day there, we were in Germany when a terrorist attack took place within a Christmas Market in Berlin, so needless to say there was stepped up police presence in every Christmas Market we visited in Germany following the attack.
The cruise was amazing because the tours of the different villages were timed perfectly so that you could enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner on board the ship. Needless to say, I purchased the beverage package so I spent many a long night in the ship's bar getting to know other cruisers.
I've posted my favorite photos from this trip above, but to see all of them (300+), click here for the first batch and here for the second.


No comments:
Post a Comment