For my birthday, I treated myself to a return trip to Mendoza - the wine country of Argentina. It's a short 1.5 hour flight from Buenos Aires and the city and region have beautiful views of the Andes mountains. But, more importantly, the region is home to hundreds of small wineries, many of which offer private tours and tastings.
After a few days of R&R, I visited three in the Lujan de Cuyo region on Saturday - A16, Dante Robino, and Tierras Altas. On Sunday, I trekked further out to Valle de Uco and visited Domaine Bousquet, Salentein and Andeluna, where I finished the tour with a gourmet lunch with six different courses and wine pairings.
I was also able to catch up with old friends I only get to see once a year there. Click here to see more photos from this relaxing trip to Argentina's wine country!

No comments:
Post a Comment