While Argentina continues to maintain its strict lock down, Colombia has lifted most restrictions. I decided to spend the month of October living in Cartagena, where the weather is ideal and I can walk the beaches of the Caribbean Sea every day. I got an amazing AirBnB on the 22nd floor of a building overlooking the water and Tierra Bomba island.
Every opportunity I have, I hop on a boat and travel to different islands, each having many private beaches. While the beaches near my flat are nice, the water is not as crystal clear as it is once you leave the city of Cartagena.
So far, I've been to Cholon, Luxury Beach Resort, Isla Azul and Tierra Bomba. This weekend I will visit Bendita Beach, which is a private beach on the island of Rosario that has a maximum limit of 50 passengers per day.
It's nice to return to a bit of normalcy after over 1/2 year in some form of lock down or another.











No comments:
Post a Comment