Powered By Blogger

19 May 2021

Expats in Cartagena

Since relocating to the beautiful Caribbean city of Cartagena in January of 2021, I joined several online expat groups, with the original intent of just seeing what's going on in town, getting tips on restaurants, etc. Well, little did I know that I'd develop close friendships with many of the members. 

In late January, I signed up for a group bike tour, that was followed by a group dinner, then bowling night. This led to weekend trips to Rosario Island, Baru and even a chiva (party bus). Just a few weeks ago, 17 of us rented a huge mansion with two outdoor pools to spend the 24 hour weekend curfew in style! And yes, it was at one of these events that 12 of us came down with COVID in March.

I couldn't have asked for a more eclectic and fun group to spend my time in Cartagena with and look forward to many more excursions with this great group of people!




















No comments: