Hi, I'm Matt and at any given time, I'm usually living in Buenos Aires, Lima, Peru or Bogota. After selling my house, my car and my furniture in Connecticut, USA, I moved here in the spring of 2007 and have created this blog to share some of my experiences in South America. I hope you enjoy!
09 April 2009
My new favorite song
It's not quite "new," but its a song called Bendita tu Luz by a Mexican band named Mana. Mana is one of the more popular bands here and a lot of their music is heard regularly on the radio. They are quite old, going back 30 some odd years and would be comparable to the Rolling Stones or Beatles in the United States. The video is not the best quality, but the song is great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It is my "new" favorite song too.
The video matches the song so good! I´ve seen it many times. Greetings from Sevilla.
M. the grouchy
Post a Comment