


I arrived back in Connecticut on Monday to beautiful weather - highs in the 80's and sunny. Wednesday was mostly rainy so I worked indoors for my company (I agreed to work part time to help them out the month I'm gone) and yesterday and today I was outdoors all day working on my tan and swimming. This weekend, I'm heading to Elizabeth's place to chill at the pool and probably heading to NYC Sunday for the day to get a little shopping done (think clothes and electronics to take back to BA).Next week I head for Puebla and DF (Distrito Federal) Mexico for the week and can't wait. It's been a few years since i visited the pyramids and I have never been to Puebla.
In the meantime here are a few pictures from the few days I've been back in CT, including a family shot and my old church and local library.

No comments:
Post a Comment