Powered By Blogger

12 June 2018

Island Hopping in Honda Bay










Following an educational day exploring Puerto Princesa's Underground River, I took a day off to enjoy some kayaking, snorkeling and starfish hunting on a small boat, traveling to several islands off the coast of Palawan known as Honda Bay.

This was just a small preview of what I was in for when I spent the remainder of my journey in El Nido, which is rated one of the top five beaches in the world (and you'll see why when I post the photos), but it was enjoyable nonetheless. The water was crystal clear, there was an abundant amount of fish to observe while snorkeling and the water was calm enough to enjoy some time on a kayak.

Each island at Honda Bay offered different thrills but Luli Island, Starfish Island and Cowrie Island were all great for swimming and snorkeling. Click here to see more photos from this relaxing day trip to Honda Bay.





No comments: