Powered By Blogger

05 September 2009

Two last photos from the US



Well as promised in my last posting, here are the last two photos I took in the US. The first was at a local restaurant with Marge, Billy, Paula and Marta (Paula and Marta are both Argentine and Paula lives in the US; Marta was on vacation like me). Last August, I took a similar picture of me and Marge (who is now 97 years old and goes dancing every Wednesday) and posted it to my blog.

The second picture is the inside of Grand Central Station, my favorite building in New York City. Jackie Kennedy Onassis was the leading force behind its renovation and, to this day, it is a spectacular sight for tourists arriving by train to Manhattan.

I'm now settled in back in BA. Later today, I will go to the park across from my apartment and take a video of the drummers/dancers that go there every weekend to practice/perform. Stay tuned!

No comments: